About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, December 14, 2012

freedom

two more...... one more.........DONE!
Ladies and gentleman, I have just finished grading my three hundredth paper of the semester. How my eyeballs haven't rebelled and jumped out of my skull is beyond me.

I still have a few things I have to do around the office to wrap up the semester, but I've submitted grades to all relevant professors and my grading obligations are DONE.

You know what that means?

It's pretty much my Christmas Vacation.
Praise. The. Lord.
photo source

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations babe!!!!
    Happy holidays :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and enjoy your break!

    I wanted to invite you over to our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop. Come stop by and join in!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...