About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

don't be anonymous

It's time for some housekeeping.

Spam is gross, especially spam comments, and I've been getting a lot of those lately.

I have vowed to never bring back the "prove you're not a spammer" capcha, so that leaves only one alternative: I will be automatically rejecting all anonymous comments.
image via
How ever will you be able to leave a little love note, then, if you don't have a blog?

Easy, silly.

Choose the Name/URL option. You can use your facebook profile address as the URL OR merely leave it blank. But definitely put your name in there.

If you do have a blog, though, could you do me a solid? Check on your blogger profile to see if your email is showing. If it isn't, then your sweet comments will always go unanswered! Here's how to check:


Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too :(
    I've been getting at least 3 spam comments a day, gross!!!!!!
    I think blogger deletes them automatically but I still get the email each time a comment is posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...