Tuesday, January 15, 2013

don't be anonymous

It's time for some housekeeping.

Spam is gross, especially spam comments, and I've been getting a lot of those lately.

I have vowed to never bring back the "prove you're not a spammer" capcha, so that leaves only one alternative: I will be automatically rejecting all anonymous comments.
image via
How ever will you be able to leave a little love note, then, if you don't have a blog?

Easy, silly.

Choose the Name/URL option. You can use your facebook profile address as the URL OR merely leave it blank. But definitely put your name in there.

If you do have a blog, though, could you do me a solid? Check on your blogger profile to see if your email is showing. If it isn't, then your sweet comments will always go unanswered! Here's how to check:


Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too :(
    I've been getting at least 3 spam comments a day, gross!!!!!!
    I think blogger deletes them automatically but I still get the email each time a comment is posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...