About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, February 4, 2013

in mourning


My dear darling Jessica;
You will always be my first love {err, car}. I dreamed about you all through my teenage years and was thrilled when you were mine. You were my dream car and perfect in every way. Except for your occasional breakdown, of course...
Still, for your age and the length of time I had you, the few breakdowns I had really weren't all that bad. I knew you like the back of my hand, every whirr and clank and rattle.
You've been there for me through a lot of years, and we're going to miss you. 
We may have added another car to our family, and we're excited as all get-out, but we'll never forget you (although we are very smitten with your "replacement"!)
At least you're staying in the family. I delivered you this weekend to your new owner, my little brother! He knows you better inside-and-out than I do, and he'll make sure you're healthy and happy.
Side note, anyone in the market for a 1978 Corvette Stingray? My brother is looking for a buyer.

3 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...