About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Toodles (again)

Even though it feels like I've been out of town for the last millennium, I'm headed back out again. If you need me, I'll be here:
Photos via
 If that doesn't look like the perfect setting for a bachelorette getaway weekend, I don't know what does. We will be celebrating my future sister-in-law Adri this weekend; she and my brother get married in just two weeks!!!!!! Gaah where did all that time go? I am honored to be a part of her bridal party, and by some miracle the bridesmaid dress that did NOT fit my bony shoulders last time now seems to fit me. THAT is something to celebrate!

When I get back, I will have a plethora of posts ready to go for you: my childhood friend's wedding, a week with my parentals (complete with another black-tie gala!), a quick diy beauty recipe using tea-tree oil, and then of course a recap of the bachelorette party weekend.
Ambitious. We'll see how far into that list we get, shall we?

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...