About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

holy crud it's almost Valentine's day?!

Haha oh man where does the time go? In case you didn't know it, Valentine's day is this Friday.
If you're at a loss for what to do or wear this this year, I thought I'd give you a little help:

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, am I right? Make him swoon with a bouquet of the best kind: Bacon. Tim says hands down this was the best Valentine's Day surprise ever.
Bacon Bouquet tutorial
Or how about a little photo-attack (similar to the "heart attack" idea), and stick funny photos of yourself around the house declaring "I LOVE YOU!" or "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!"? I did this for Tim's 26th birthday, but it would work for Valentine's day as well. 
Birthday Photobomb ideas here
As for what to wear, this little bow ring would make a cute addition to any Valentine's Day ensemble, right??
Bow ring tutorial
Or how about a simple sewing project to make your outfit just a little more lovey-dovey?
Designer-inspired heart applique shirt tutorial
Or, break some hearts and try one of these more involved but still saucy refashions! You might be able to knock one of these out in a few hours in time for a Valentine's date, who knows?
Backless dress tutorial // snap lace skirt refashion
I love it when Valentine's day is on a friday! Lots more options that way, am I right? We haven't made plans yet, as we tend to celebrate on the 15th every year. My man knows the way to my heart is half-price roses and no crowds, haha. 

What are you doing?

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...