About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Go on, dish.


Well hello there! Lots been happening since we last chatted. It's been awhile!
i Madonnari street painting festival at the Santa Barbara Mission
Seriously. Just dropped off the face of the earth partway through my Kauai recaps! Maybe eventually I'll finish those. Haha

Our NEW BED being delivered // Camping in Los Padres forest 
Anyway, things are good in our neck of the woods. Seriously, so so good. Since we last talked, we've done so much! Lots of hiking and exploring, and even a little camping. We've rearranged furniture and made some big home purchases; I started a patio vegetable garden and turned 26. I chopped some blunt bangs, went to a couple festivals, and tried a few new restaurants. We've even started seeing a behaviorist to curb Daisy's animal aggression! Yeah, that's a long story, but it was time. 

My seedlings a few weeks ago // my birthday dinner at Arrigato Sushi
Hands down, though, the biggest change to happen to us lately has been this little detail: I'm working again!

Whoooooo hoooooo!

The short version: I've been working for a small Public Relations firm in town for the past few weeks, and I am loving it. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do after I left my last job, but as soon as I landed on PR, things just started lining up. God is so good! I work with a great group of people in a really fun environment, and I am learning a lot. A LOT. And I dig it.

What's been going on with you lately?! Dish!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job, and happy birthday! The bangs look great on you!

    Not a whole lot is new on this end! Hubs has graduated, and we've gone to a zillion graduation parties and I am exhausted! Also, I learned how to make mudslide cocktails, so that's been happening. :) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...