About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, May 17, 2013

my partner in crime is a college graduate

Preschool graduation, circa 1996 maybe?
 Not much has changed.

My sweet not-so-little-anymore brother graduates from San Diego State University this weekend with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am so beyond proud of him.

Although he finished his degree in December and has had his diploma for months, the whole ceremony makes it so much more official, am I right?

Congratulations, Devo; we love you!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...