About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, December 9, 2013

early christmas present

GAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Rug from World Market
My sweet mother-in-law gifted us the rug of my dreamsssssssssssssssssssssss while we were in Flagstaff over Thanksgiving. We seriously dig it.

Again, we loved our lattice-print rug, but it just wasn't practical in the space with our sand-and-mud-tracking pup. No amount of shampooing could save the white spots on that rug :(. It will find a new home in our bedroom, probably. Before:
 After! For some reason, getting rid of the printed rug makes the room feel more grown-up, but that's not a really fair assessment because it's all Christmassy and any room would look more dressy with a Christmas tree!
Speaking of Christmas trees, this photo was taken before Tim and I employed THE MOST AMAZING TREE TRICK EVER. I think I invented it, because I haven't seen it anywhere on the internet yet. If it's not on the internet, it doesn't exist, I say!  Anyway, come back tomorrow to see it transformed from fake to FLUFFY AND FABULOUS. I'm not kidding. Here's a sneak peek:
No photoshopping was done to this, I promise! IT'S THE SAME TREE, just almost twice as fluffy. FO FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...