About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, February 22, 2013

today's pretty great because

// Tim comes home from Vegas today! YEE!
// I beat food poisoning. Sure, I  may have puked in the middle of homegroup last night, but I've come out ahead, mostly.
// There are donuts outside of my office AS WE SPEAK and I have resisted temptation. Normally, one of those suckers would be happy at home in my belly but a) see above and b) I'm trying to be good until at least next week....... {ooh I'm being all sneaky and stuff...!}
// It's Friday. That makes any day better.
// This video: 

Let's all thank the curling iron gods that this hasn't happened to us.

Happy Friday! Anything fun going on this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. That video has cracked me up all day. I feel so sorry for that poor girl, but my mouth just dropped open when it happened. Have a great weekend!
    Audra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sorry to hear about the food poisoning. That can be so rough. Hope you're feeling better now! (Here from ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor girl but sooo funny! Hope you're feeling better!! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog! It's adorable! Anddddd I'm your newest follower hey hey hey!

    Xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! That video is classic! Gave me quite a much-needed chuckle this morning. Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...