About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

little updates: Bathroom shelf

Today's little update happened in our upstairs bathroom.
Before: oh hey, that's a bathroom. Ho-hum.

After: OOh look flowers in a pretty vase! And pictures! How stylish of them.


We've had this little shelf hidden behind our couch (where most decorative items go to die, don't cha know?) for years, and this is the first time its seen the light of day. I liked it, don't get me wrong, I just never could make my mind up where to put it!

I got a wild hair a little while ago and hung it on the wall in the bathroom. Bet you've never seen such a fancy lookin' extra couple rolls of tp, have you?



The gold picture frame holds a photo from our wedding and coordinates with another on our countertop, which holds a poem I gave Tim on our paper anniversary.




The shelf is such a little addition, but we love it. And that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...