About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

child-sized hangers now available in Brittany's Joy Shop!

It's been a whirlwind of activity in our household the past few weeks (what with the opening of Brittany's Joy Shop, a trip to the lake, our color run, Mammoth, and the shower last weekend), and there are no signs of it letting up anytime soon! That can be both good and bad, of course, but so far it hasn't been overwhelming. Get back to me in a few days and I'll let you know if that changes ;)

At the moment, Tim's away at a meeting in Denver (he gave a big presentation today!) so I have the house to myself. I've been working on a bunch of projects I've been meaning to get done for a long time (we're talking more than a year!) around the house, as well as some shop projects as well.

In addition to the usual wedding-related hangers in my shop, I have added some child-sized hangers for flower girls or baby showers, too! They are 11" across the bottom (as opposed to the 18" of adult hangers) and start at $15. Aren't they cute??

Grab one for your whole wedding party (or as a gift for a bridal or baby shower)! 

1 comment:

  1. The truth is that they are beautiful and very delicate, but it is always much easier to find Baby Hangers for girls than for boys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...