About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

two years down, a hundred to go



Two years ago, we said "I do". 

Marriage is a funny thing; it is incredibly fulfilling while at the same time incredibly difficult. It has NOT been an easy journey by any means--the road has been littered with both big roadblocks and little speedbumps. Some days I want to just kiss Tim's face and other days I want to wring his neck.

But I love him always, with all my heart. 

He's my best friend, my partner in crime, my confidant, my love. He strives for Christ in our home and in our marriage, and I am so beyond blessed that God brought us together.

Cheers to two years, darling; here's to a hundred more.

3 comments:

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...