About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Five things on Wednesday

In no particular order, here are five things I'm in love with today.

One
Source
My Kindle. It was a present from husband last Valentine's day, and while skeptical at first, I fell in LOVE. I can literally have a thousand books in my purse, and I'm totally digging that. And no, they're not paying me to say so (although they should; HINT HINT AMAZON!). 

Two
Rainy Saturday mornings. It's the only day of the week where I appreciate rain as I'm waking up.

Three
It embarrasses me to admit it, but this:
Source


Four
This, in January! I'm a wimp, and I love it.
Source


Five
Him.


What are some of your favorite things today?

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...