About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Will Never Use Flour Again

A few days ago, I saw this picture on Pinterest, and about about DIED.It was attached to a recipe for {Flourless} Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh. My. Goodness. This was gold.
For those of you who don’t know me all that well, there’s not much I wouldn’t do for a good brownie. A brownie COOKIE? Now that was something I had to try.
The best part? After our adventure with crème brûlée (which HINT uses only egg yolks), we had lots of leftover whites that we needed to use somehow. PERFECT! It's a match made in enabling-heaven :)

I played around with the recipe a little bit (she used primarily dark chocolate, and for someone who's "just friends" with chocolate I only was willing to go so far...!), added a couple tablespoons of instant coffee, and reduced the baking time to 10 minutes, and the result was LIFE CHANGING. Slightly crisp on the outside (like a meringue, kind of), chewy-gooey in the middle. Even the next day. And the next. And the next... or they would be, if they'd lasted that long.

Husband and I both had a cookie for breakfast :)

Seriously. Flourless cookies are the way to GO. We are already brainstorming what other flavors we can make with this recipe. WIN :)

Pin It


Edit: I'm so honored! This post was featured at Things that make you say "Mmmmmm"! Those of you visiting from there, thanks for stopping by!

Things that make you say:

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...