About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flashback

I was searching through my photo archives today, and stumbled across this beauty:
2008
That's right, folks, this is the first photo EVER of hubby and I. We look like babies. And we're incredibly awkward; hubby's not thrilled this is out on the internet (he doesn't seem to remember it was posted on facebook...!)

(We were trying to be "Couture" like they teach on ANTM {failing, obviously}, which I watched faithfully at that time. Oh silly silly me.). 

We're goofy. Don't judge.
2011

2 comments:

  1. Lol that's so awesome! I know where that is too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i took that picture. you're welcome:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...