- Slamming elbow-first into the wall while swimming laps (taking off a good chunk of skin in the process). Apparently, I have a dominant kicking leg, means that I am a ping-pong ball down the lane as I try and correct myself (it's like learning how to drive all over again!). I was told that I should refrain from kicking while I swim until I can control it. I'm sorry, what?
- The fact that it's barely 10:30 and I'm already starting on my lunch... Applesauce is not the best breakfast food. Also? Guacamole does not make a pretty leftover.
- Buying gas. First of all, my tank has like a 2 gallon tank (exaggeration, but you get the point). How on EARTH am I paying 50 bucks at the pump? It's ridiculous. More expensive than a shopping addiction. Second, creepy pump people need to stop watching me pump gas. That is all.
Everyday I'm guzzlin'Awesome:
- Knocking item after item off my to-do list at work. You know what that means? I'm that much closer to SUMMER! (one of the perks of working in the Education industry! Course, I'm so beat by the time it rolls around that the first week or so is spent doing absolutely nothing).
- Realizing that our BLTAs last night didn't have any L in them, but had a couple other extras. Telling husband via Google Chat. Spending the next several minutes coming up with acronyms about our dinner.
- Just negotiated my first sell via Craigslist. It was a free thing, so it's not like I made any money, but I feel POWERFUL. Purging things you don't need anymore feels fantastic.
- Also internet-related: I think Living Social is reading my mind. Every time I think "Hm. I think I'd like to do such-and-such", a little email pops into my inbox with that exact thing for half-off. The problem with that? The last one I bought expired before I was able to use it.
- Can anyone say THREE DAY WEEKEND! Wahoo! I can't wait to enjoy this:
(only add a million more people; it is a holiday weekend after all)