About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, May 14, 2012

Shout out

Happy Monday! In lieu of writing lots of little notes (which I tend to do on Mondays), I'm going to do one BIG little note, to my momma. See, she's in Europe with my dad, and it's still Mother's day there. (The tail end of it, anyway)


Dear Momma: 
You're selfless
You're my friend
You made me who I am today
you loved me in spite of my irrational teenage attitude (that may have carried long past my teenage years).
 everyone should have a momma like you.

because its your day (and because I can't make you breakfast in bed while you're exploring Europe),
here's to you.
I love you, Mommy. Happy Mother's day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's your mum?
    Wow she is beautiful, you guys could seriously pass as sisters!!!! Happy Mothers Day to you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Brit.

    "...that may have carried long past my teenage years" Hahaha ain't it the truth, for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, in the right light, we maybe could possibly pass for sisters! but in the wrong light, BEWARE! PS i love you - mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...