About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, October 8, 2012

This weekend

date night with my wonderful hubby, who's not all that thrilled I'm on my phone // hot sauce collection
Sparkle French Mani
Nail art // Weekend projects: Painting the dining room!
One last one, my sweet little sleepy bird keeping us company while we painted.

Project#2, revamping a Habitat ReStore brass Chandelier. We're so excited!
Sunday Brunch with Tim at the beach // The beer was from a different time. But it was still good.
We stopped by the Avocado Festival in Carpinteria the other day, it was so fun! Weird, but fun. 
Avocado Honey beer and Avocado ice cream? One was good, the other not so much. Guess which one?

It was a great weekend. And I have today off. So it's still technically my weekend.
Excuse me, I've got a date with a bubble bath.
Carry on.


4 comments:

  1. Cute nails! And whatta ring ;) I'm so jealous, I LOVE Avocados!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of an avocado festival, that's hilarious! I want to go to one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are so cute! Avocados are the best fruit :) and you're beautiful! Found your blog off of a blog hop, hope you'll come check mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely!

    xo

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...