About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites



 Happy Friday, friends! Long time no talk. It's been quite the week (the physically and emotionally exhausting kind). But to help me forget about all that, I'm going to focus on some of my favorite things this week!

Cheap iphone 4 case







Favorite purchase: My shiny new iphone case, courtesy of Amazon. Best dollar I ever spent. (Seriously, a dollar {okay, a dollar and seven cents. Still}). May have taken three weeks to get here, but it's sparkly and will hopefully keep this iphone from shattering. I'm not normally a case girl, but I couldn't say no to a buck. And it's sparkly.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte



Favorite Fall Flavor:  I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in feeling this, but Pumpkin Spice is one of the best parts of the Fall season. We don't really get much of a Fall here on the Central Coast of California, so it's kind of the closest "marker" we get. Starbucks drives the seasons here: pumpkin spice latte season, red cup season. (You know it's true, SoCal-ers)
I can't wait to start baking a bunch of pumpkin-inspired concoctions; missed out on that one last year. I'll also be trying out a pumpkin spice creamer recipe; can't wait to share that one :)






Favorite weekend plans: Sticking to the pumpkin theme here, we're headed up to Avila Valley Barn this weekend! It's a yearly tradition and is just plain fun, which is definitely something we'll be needing after the completely awful weeks and weekends we've been having lately. We'll do a hayride, pick out a pumpkin or two, have a glass of cider, maybe visit the haymaze if we're feeling particularly adventurous {did it last year, still sort of get nightmares about it}.




What are your favorite things this week? link up with Lindsey!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the iphone case!!! I actually have switched up my PSL for Salted Caramel Mochas this fall. SO GOOD! HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that case was only $1!!! Cray cray !! I am not a huge fan of the pumpkin but I love the cinnamon dolce for fall. Yummy, but I hear you on the red cup, I can't wait for red cup to get here. I love fall. So much so I'm dedicating an entire post to it next week. Thanks for linking up, love your faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went and bought 3 new cases. haha. i blame u

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...