About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, October 26, 2012

And this week's numbers are...

Numbers
one husband returned to me safe and sound
two bottles of wine to get through the Presidential Debate (hey, there were a lot of us; don't judge)
three classes worth of papers in my in-box to be graded.
(I keep going back to this picture, it sums my feelings up nicely)
four little fishbowl candles I love so much.
five-minute hairdos, since dark and cold mornings tend to make me oversleep.
six inches of repeating stripey cheer on the wall (dining room reveal coming soon!)
seven months (a teensy bit less, actually!) until I'm 25. Whoa.
eight weeks so far of co-teaching our bible study--loving it! (and clearly, Spock likes to be in the middle of things).
nine minutes of straight giggling at work over the "new" ghostbuster-esque vacuum cleaner. You legit wear it on your back, and the "on" button is on the "utility belt". Seriously DIED.
ten pretty fingers, going on a week strong!
Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the grading papers pic! We are coming to the end of the academic year here and that's totally how I feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...