About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lots of awesome, hardly any awkward

This week was a lot more awesome than awkward, so I've devoted a post to JUST the awesome bits!

~one~
Three day weekend (for me) filled with sun and scooters, kindles in coffee shops, open houses, Gold Rush (Darn you Discovery Channel for being so entertaining!), lunch dates with the working husband, etc etc etc. Back to the daily grind is even harder when a weekend is so amazing.
via FanPop
~two~
Getting PTSD-like flashbacks to walking down the aisle on our wedding day whenever my processional song comes up on my "Grading Music" Pandora station {PTSD-like, of course, because these are good flashbacks, not stress-inducing ones}. I hear the first few notes and my heart goes all pitter-patter. On the flip side, though, I still can't hear my bridesmaid processional song without feeling dizzy and nauseated.
Awwwww
~three~
Actually catching a glaring and slightly embarrassing spelling mistake in a comment I left on a student's paper. This is considered an awesome part of my week because I usually just send them out without double-checking, so I was lucky this time. I had said "good job describing your studly procedures" rather than "study procedures". That could have been embarrassing...
via Valerie at Large
~four~
Finding my PHONE! It was lost for a week and a half, and it's been amazing being back in each other's lives. I have completely forgiven it for running away. 
Editing is mine, but photos are via SplitPease and Pective
~five~
Having some of my posts pinned on Pinterest! I know I'm supposed to be a cool, calm, and collected blogger and pretend like this happens all the time, but I CAN'T HELP IT! I'm stoked people find my ramblings somewhat helpful :)

Just a few {short} snippets of my past week! 

4 comments:

  1. We make you dizzy and nauseated?! Ugh thanks a lot B!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep! (kidding, durr). You probably missed the panic attack on the day of because you were the first down the aisle..

      Delete
  2. Just stopping by to let you know that you won the free Clorox spray on my blog, www.thethriftyhome.com. Send me an email with your address and I will have the coupon mailed to you (thethriftyhome@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least we got a cute picture out of your panic moment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...