About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, February 6, 2012

Kitchen things I'm convinced were invented JUST for me (and by "me" I mean lazy people)

~one~
 
Those plasticky chopping board things. Don't have to handwash my cuttingboard? I'll take five.

~two~
I have no idea what to call these, but you basically can turn any liquid into a spray this way. No more icky Pam? Yes, Please!

~three~

Silicone baking mats. I had no idea what this was until someone gave it to me as a wedding gift, but I'm convinced it was invented specifically for me. Reason 1: Cookie sheets stay clean. WIN. Reason 2: Everything looks nicer when cooked on one of these. I can pretend to be a better cook than I am. I'm sold. I want MORE OF THEM.

~four~
Crock Pot. Set it and forget about it. Pretty self-explanatory. God's gift to full-time anythings.

~five~
Programmable coffee pots. See #4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...