About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

a photo a day

One of the goals I have for this year is to learn how to take better pictures (regardless of the equipment I'm using). I got some fun new camera accessories this christmas from the mister and I'm loving how much fun it is to know how to use them!

One way I'm stretching my newfound love of photography is FatMumSlim's Photo a Day challenge on Instagram. I think of it this way: If I can't take decent "everyday" photos using my iphone, how can I take awesome photos with the Rebel? Riddle me THAT. Maximize the tools you've got, that's what I say. So, here's week 1 of my January Photo a Day:
today {Lake Nacimiento morning} // new {day, new semester}
heart // The view from here [ or there; Starr Winery]
movement {or lack thereof} // mine {broken baby ornament waiting for glue}
Street {leading to Painted Cave} // Something beginning with "T" {Tim and teppanaki}

Do you play photoaday? What's your Instagram?

1 comment:

  1. I love that first photo! Simply gorgeous. I really need to start carrying my point-and-shoot around more; it seems like I only ever take photos on my phone these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...