About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, January 25, 2013

currently


time: 10:43
location: my office
mood: pretty dang chipper
eating: Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt from Trader Joes {GET IN MAH BELLEH}
drinking: motor oil coffee
watching: Sherlock, Season 2 {at home, not at work, of course!}.
reading: Dearly Devoted Dexter. I'm losing sleep over this one--can't put it down!
loving: the paper project on which I'm currently working {see photo; can you guess what it is?}
learning: that my parents really are always right, most of the time.
thinking: that shorter weeks really feel like the longest ones. Also, I need a haircut.
wishing: I had all the answers

Idea from here

ps. We've made the switch to www.brittanysjoy.com! All your bookmarks should redirect to here; let me know if you have any issues :)

2 comments:

  1. Mhm...I'm sure you've never watched an episode of Sherlock whilst at work. ;)

    Haha, just kidding!

    That's awesome that you decided to change the domain name! I've been thinking about doing mine, but I'm trying to wait a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...