About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, January 7, 2013

pinterest-friendly changes // diy

Raise your hand if you love Pinterest? 

*me me me me me me!*

Some bloggers have issues with Pinterest, but it's helped drive up traffic on all of the tutorials I post, and that's always a plus in my book! If you love Pinterest too, then I've got some great news! I've made my blog 1000x more pinterest-friendly {Whoo hoo, right?}.

You may have noticed the Pinterest button that pops up when you hover over any image on this blog. Isn't that neat? This means that you can pin an image directly from my blog to pinterest {even from the main blog feed--it will pin the actual post!}. The pin description will be the title of the post, but that's easy to change to whatever you please. :)

If this is something that you would like to do to YOUR blogger-hosted blog, Blogger Sentral has a great and simple html tutorial here.

Happy Pinning!

1 comment:

  1. I am hooked on pinterest. What a great idea.

    Love your blog!


    If you get a sec, check out my latest post... Pops of Color.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...