About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

on taking a break

High School me would rarely admit this, but my parents really are pretty dang cool. 

Spending the weekend with them after a particularly stressful week was just what the Doctor ordered. Plus having the brother moved home from college, and his girlfriend visiting? Icing on the cake, if you'll pardon the mixed metaphors.

I also conveniently left my phone at home all weekend long, and as frustrating as it was to not check up on instagram a bazillion times a day, it was like an inadvertent "unplug" weekend. So while I didn't take any photos to commemorate the events of this week, we did make a whole lotta memories.

And that's really just as good, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...