About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

review: my free glasses from Firmoo

New year, new glasses!
Recently, a company called Firmoo contacted me and asked if I would do a review of their glasses,  and I was happy to oblige. I've been relying pretty heavily on my reading glasses lately, and was in the market for a new pair. Bring it on!

I've tried buying glasses online before and it SUCKS because I'm a serial tryer-onner, but Firmoo did a pretty good job of making it easy. They have a ton of great styles to choose from, and also feature a spot where you can virtually "try-on" any of their glasses using an uploaded photo. Helpful for a picky glasses-wearer like me!
Firmoo try on feature
I just snapped an awkward selfie on my phone and uploaded it. Nothin' to it. It was pretty accurate, too! 

Firmoo was also unique in the fact that they offer more than just prescription glasses. You can order any of their frames with prescription lenses, but you can also get them with no magnification, reading lenses, or computer lenses. I ordered the computer ones, since I go cross-eyed sitting at my computer all day at work. I've been wearing 'em for a week and they're really helping; I can go home without a headache again! {the ones I ordered are no longer available, but they're similar to these}
Firmoo Glasses
I adore the glasses, and the Firmoo customer service was pretty prompt. They took awhile to get to me, though, because SURPRISE the company is in China. I've done a lot of online shopping overseas so that didn't really worry me too much, but it did frustrate me because that information wasn't available until I got my shipping notification. I was provided with a tracking number, but since I don't read Chinese, I couldn't really tell where they were until they'd basically already arrived. They took about a week to get to me, which was pretty good from my experience with overseas shipping.
And the best part: Firmoo is currently running a promotion that allows all new customers to get their first pair free. All you have to do is pay shipping! Which pair would you pick?

I was provided with this pair of glasses free of charge by Firmoo to review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...