About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

weekend kickoff--on WEDNESDAY!

Wahoo! My summer vacation has officially begun! Today was my last day of work for the school year, and I have two glorious months of nothing ahead of me. It's a rough life. Sorry I've been AWOL the last few days; getting an entire department ready to close down for the summer is hard work!

We're taking an early weekend and are headed up to Yosemite for a wedding. Tim has the honor of standing up as a groomsman for one of his groomsmen (the second of three "groomsman" weddings this summer!). We couldn't be more excited for them.

When we get back, I'll share with you one of the easiest sewing DIYs I've ever done. Here's a hint: It'll be making an appearance on this groomsman:
That's right, ladies and gentlemen my husband Tim will be wearing something made by me. This is a huge step, folks. Stay tuned.

Happy "weekend"!

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's awesome! My husband would NEVER wear anything that I made; I just on't know if I can pull that kind of thing off. Can't wait to see what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you on coast to coast!! and we live close!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, well if he's IN the wedding, its got to be something a groomsman would wear, and so I KNOW WHAT IT IS! Congrats on the last day of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay summer! Can't wait to see what you made for Tim to wear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...