About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF

TGIF friends! I am SO glad this week is over. I'm in serious need of decompression time.

I just found my "missing" reading glasses in my purse... I still have a headache from grading papers without them yesterday. As luck would have it I have already spent way too much money getting a replacement pair. Stupid drugstore. Who would have thought that Bed Bath and Beyond has better deals on reading glasses?
Again, the weekend couldn't be coming at a better time.

Husband and I have a lot of fun planned this weekend, potentially including but not limited to:


A Mad Men Marathon (We're almost done with Season 3 and HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I had such a hard time not watching it without husband last weekend), 
A hike with no planned destination
A secret afternoon involving a combo of the ocean and sea creatures but is contingent on nice weather.
A breakfast serving tray, the hardware store, and backsplash tile. OH the suspense!
A possible three-day weekend for Britty? We'll see. 


I'm excited :). Should be fun.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...