About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Friday, March 30, 2012

This past week in snapshots.

Love Notes from my students // Yummy leftovers in the sun 

 Half-price loot from the bookstore! // Half price loot from the grocery store. Score!

Cafe Au Lait by my under-desk coffeemaker //  Hubby "roasting" peppers with a butane torch. HA! 
(At least I know he likes his Christmas present..)

Sushi feast for date night :) Avo Lobster Roll // Avo Eel Roll. Obviously, we like our Avocado :)

And last but not least,
captured via the webcam at work, and enlarged because I'm in mourning:
My phone is now held together by packing tape. 
Sad way to begin a friday :(

2 comments:

  1. Sushi, 1/2 off, cafe au lait...looks like a fab week, minus the sad phone mishap! Happy to have found your blog and am now your newest follower! ;)
    xo, Jessica
    fancifulloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my used to look like that for the longest time.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...