About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's Thursday. And that is awesome.

So, today is normally the day that I dedicate a blog post to the things both awkward and awesome in my work week. But, for the first time in thirteen weeks (holy cow that's nuts), I just don't want to focus on all the crappy crap that happened this week. I'm in just such a good mood. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and life is good.

SAD is real, people.

But because I can't really break a habit that easily, I'll list a couple of really fantastic things that happened this week. 

Our house is spotless. It's a new era. I might even start decorating {we'll see}. 

Husband's "two weeks" are up tomorrow. He gets a full week off, and then will start his new {and hopefully fantastic} job the week after that.

I was given a killer "pop quiz" in statistics and experimental design {to pilot the test before it was given to the class}, and I somehow remembered all the stuff I learned in college. Tuition = not wasted.

I read a book. An actual paper book. As much as I love my Kindle, there's something to be said about knocking a good thick book back. {prompted by a missing Kindle charger, but by the time I found it I was already halfway though the book. How do I always lose my stuff??!}

Despite having a perfectly good dining room table and chairs, and despite having a perfectly comfortable couch, husband and I have enjoyed meals sitting on pillows in the living room. I think we both have a screw loose {or five}.

Also, hubby's taking care of dinner tonight. I'm stoked.

Speaking of which, I think it's lunchtime. Seeya.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is my Friday!! I get to see your mom and we go for a short visit to aunt Laura's.
    Happy Thursday, and eating on cushions on the floor is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was inordinately affected by the sun (whenever it ACTUALLY pops out I'm singing all over the office) but as it turns out I was actually severely deficient in vitamin D...which is absorbed through sun exposure! If you drink regular milk and/or eat cereal you probably don't have this problem though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...