About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The little bits, both awkward and awesome

A little bit Awkward
  • Sitting on a cafeteria chair without looking. That in and of itself is a pretty awkward thing to do. Not noticing that the chair had been already occupied by a giant spider before sitting down? Even worse. At least I was wearing dark jeans, because spider guts on my new white pants would have added insult to injury ;)
  • Hearing the sprinklers start to warm up as I'm halfway across a massive expanse of lawn. There was no escape.
  • Also, Husband shut the garage door on my car this morning!!! What the heck!? haha it was more funny than anything; he had bumped against the button on his rearview mirror as I was backing out, and it barely grazed the fabric of the top, but still. I guess it could have been worse.
A little bit Awesome
  • The fact that I've kept this "Awkward and Awesome" thing going strong for 12 straight weeks. I'm actually pretty impressed with my dedication; normally I lose interest with stuff like this. 
  • "Seeing" two of my long-distance best friends from College in one weekend (one via skype, the other for a quickie lunch). Win.
  • {Sort of} keeping up with video #2 of husbands kill-me-now workout program. Okay I made it through about half of it. But I can't move today.
  • SPENDING THE WEEKEND WITH MY FAM! Stoked. I know I said it last week, but it's still true.
  • No more construction by our home! No more 6am jackhammering or creepy construction workers ogling us {yes, both of us} when we take out the garbage, whoo hoo! Also,  it's now an even shorter and less sketchy walk to this {always a plus}:

How has your week been? What are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...