About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

taking rentership ~ palate inspiration

This is my home.
YAWN.



Countertops, cabinets, floors, walls; everything is so white white white white white. Not even a place for us to hang a bright handtowel. Lame. Whoever built our little string of condos had very little imagination.
 
And husband and I didn't really help things by adding in a giant white table.
 (okay, I'll admit it: I wanted to paint it a really bright color but my vote was vetoed).
 
It's really hard to add color to a space without painting it! But, because I have decided to start loving the place we call home, it was time for some changes. We needed some "us" in the space! 
 
And I wanted as much color as possible. Because we're still renting, and can't paint and all.
Here's the color palate we (okay, I) decided on: 

.


 cake central // honeytree on etsy // inspired bride 

.


craft berry bush // photocard boutique // tumblr, original source unknown :(  
 
We'll incorporate various shades within these palates, with probably some cranberry in there. We'll see.  I can't wait to get started.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You have picked out a lovely color. Turquoise is easily the best color on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are totally getting the same home decorating vibes halfway across the globe...except instead of my place being all plain and white it's just this awkward former doctor's office....but yea for creative projects! i can't wait to see what you do to the place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...