About Me Tutorials Contact Me Via Social Media! Visit Brittany's Joy Store

Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Notes

Dear Husband:
You rock. Thank you for getting up and making me breakfast ON YOUR FIRST DAY OFF. You're way better at this than I am.

Dear spiders who seem to be invading my home:
Where did you come from? And why won't you leave? I understand that the weather has been a little unpredictable lately, and if I were you I'd TOTALLY want to take shelter in my house too, but this is getting a little teensy bit old. Also, our bedroom is OFF LIMITS. 
 
Dear Students:
Press on, you're so close to the end of the semester! Don't sweat the little stuff; a grade's a grade and learning is a lot bigger than a GPA. Enjoy every little moment. Soak it in. Finish Strong. You'll be glad you did.

Dear Martha:
I never cease to be amazed by you. Your website, along with Pinterest, has catapulted me into decorating mode. Now, could you sprinkle some of your fairy dust on me so my projects come out as pretty as yours? I'm almost 100% positive that you don't finish your projects covered in paint and glue, either.

Dear "Hoarders":
The fact that you're on at dinnertime disgusts me. You ruined our fabulous dinner.

Dear ReStore:
You really do have some gems within your warehouse. It is definitely a treasure hunt in there, but I'm glad that we discovered you! 

Dear last week of classes:
Bring it. 


My office, this time last year. We're paperless now, but I've got twice the students. LETS GO.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love these little notes. oh and i am right there with you with the spiders. so gross. they need to go away!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments!
Anonymous comments will be automatically rejected, so please use the name/URL option if you don't have a blog.

If you do have a blog, please check to make sure your email is linked to your profile so I can respond to your comments! Follow this simple tutorial to make sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...